IMPORTANT: For a regular membership, you will need a PayPal account or valid credit card to complete the online registration.
UPDATE: In January of 2021, the PRIMAA board voted unanimously on the following update to our membership model. The key changes include reducing our regular adult membership fee from $50 per year, to $20, and establishing three new tiers of membership.
You can join PRIMAA in one of three ways:
- Regular Adult $20 annually
- Student / Youth / Senior $10 annually (voting rights restricted to adult members)
- Business Directory Listing $150 annually (businesses and organizational members are ineligible for voting rights) - The Business Tier will launch in September 2021, pending some additional systems and policy direction from the board.
All member fees directly support PRIMAA programs and events.
Voting rights are restricted to individual members in good standing who are 18 or older. Business Members will not have voting rights, but will get access to a special listing in our member directory. The business tier is designed to offer local media arts related businesses and organizations an opportunity to be listed in a section of our regional membership directory. We also offer a financial need option: if local media artists are in financial need we will allow a complementary year of membership.
Member benefits include the following:
- Access to PRIMAA's Members-Only forums and optional free listing in PRIMAA's Online Member Directory (for 18+ members only)
- Access to all PRIMAA member events and workshops, including select members-only events
- Access to PRIMAA's members-only Filmmaking Equipment Rental Program
- Discounted rates for PRIMAA events like the Frantic48 and Frightening48
- Discounted festival pass rate for the Reel Shorts Film Festival
- Voting privileges in our AGM (available to adult members in good standing)
- Access to social networking events and our newsletter
JOIN US ON SOCIAL
Follow PRIMAA on these platforms ot stay up to date with our programs and events: